WHAT IS BT Receiver?
Basically, the BT Receiver is a hardware part that accepts commands thru Bluetooth connection to control Canon Dslr camera’s functions remotely from Dslr Remote Controller Application installed on Android device.
– DslrRC Hardware Receiver
– USB Cable
– 2 AAA-size Batteries
The Basic Dslr Remote Controller Application is available for free on the android market:
The Extended Dslr Remote Controller Application is available for small fee on the android market:
DslrRC – Extended Dslr Controller
– You may return BT Receiver for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
– Customer is responsible for shipping, insurance, and all fees associated with the return.
– Refunds will be made in accordance with the original payment method.
– Shipping is non-refundable, so please take this into consideration.
Please email me via contact form before returning anything.
– All domestic (US) shipments are made using USPS Priority Mail ($9.60, 3-5 days).
– All international shipments are made using USPS Priority International ($19.99, 2-3 weeks).
– For international shipments insurance and tracking number is not available!
– Customs may delay shipment.
– It is the customer’s responsibility to understand and adhere to their country’s customs policy.
– Please do not request a fraudulent customs declaration.
Dslr Systems is not responsible for inoperability resulting from changes to the camera firmware or USB protocol instituted by Canon. Likewise, if the software on the product is modified in any way.
The customer assumes all risk for the use of BT Receiver, and is solely responsible for determining its suitability for use by any individual or application.
Under no circumstances shall Dslr Systems be held liable for damages resulting from the use or misuse of the product.